Wednesday, November 05, 2008
"Sayangku" @ 3:54 PM
"It's the start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you.. And now looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart, the start of something new.."
Sayang, whatever happens, you can know that I still believe in you. Jangan putus asa, k? Even if Maths Paper 1 may have been screwed up, tapi masih ada Paper 2 kan? Most importantly, its the content you wrote.. if they're all correct, four marks lost means little to nothing! Yakinlah, sayang... :) Thirteen more days and you'll be free like a bird, while i'll still be stuck in Tekong.. argh! Tak adil!
Oh, and I still remember my Chemistry stuff ok! I still know Hydrogen, Helium, Argon, ni semua part of the Periodic Table :P See, pandai kan?! whee!
Haiz.. day by day, my heart beats faster and faster for you.. Well, tak cepat sangat sampai heart attack lah! :P You know, this lagu you're listening to, everytime is repeated in my mind.. and everytime, i'd think of us doing the waltz.. even though you tell me you tak tahu dance! :P nevermind, i pun tak tahu.. haha!
Alamak, I better get packing ni! I'm supposed to have already started to pack my bag to book in! hehe.. notti notti me.. Sayang confirm marah punye.. better cabut! :D