Sunday, October 05, 2008
"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" @ 3:31 PM
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Minal Aidil Wal Fa'izin.. Maaf zahir dan batin! ;) I know, i am a few days late, but have been busy! Hari Raya felt weird now that i'm botak! On Wednesday, solat aidilfitri with zal, sarapan pagi, then pergi rumah bibik and rumah nenek.. on Saturday, rumah Cik Kassim, Kak Lin, rumah abang, rumah kakak and then finally my home! hehe, dah tua bangka masih dapat duit raya.. oops :P
So far, so good for NS. I am still adjusting despite these few weeks, though i miss home and my friends very much, army life has already set off. I recalled my first few nights there were terrible, Faizil was correct when he mentioned that before hand.. crying!
For that sweet, little angel i messaged almost everyday- please take care of your health.. no more reckless stuff, k?! break a leg for your A levels.. (not literally break! ;P) believe me when i say you can do it. and smile! :D