Monday, October 27, 2008
"Growing up" @ 2:17 PM
Another week passed by, another step closer to POP! Well.. many highs and lows.. I know my IPPT CAD was a major disappointment.. I wanted to prove all my efforts paid off, but no.. My pull-up is still a fat zero! Not to mention having to book out even later than usual, 5PM, for failures! Imagine adding salt to the wound.. I was so demoralized, I felt so hopeless, & I just stoned quietly on the floor, in front of my locker.. Three of my bunkmates who passed.. their faces were all full of smile.. because they get to book out on that day itself!
But hey, because I was so disappointed after trying the pull-up station, I wanted to push harder for the other stations.. 50 sit-ups, 216CM for Standing Broad Jump, 11.18 for Running.. Oh, running! It's the fastest timing I've ever clocked in my life, so far.. :) I was so tired and breathless while running, but I still pushed through.. 3 minute improvement, but that also mean I'm upgrading to CAD A for the AGR! Argh!
Oh, I'm done with throwing grenades too! Scary jugak ah, but the explosion isn't that loud.. until my detail mate had a blind dah! Meaning, the grenade didn't explode! Then the demolition man had to come in and blew it up with a C4.. kabam! the whole ground was shaking!! my heart felt the tremors! Scary, tapikan, feeling dia shiok! haha!
Oh, someone opened up my heart this week.. :) A sweet little girl.. I just hope the waiting now is well worth it, I don't want history to repeat.. but I really can't wait for one month later! haha!
Oh, to think that my doa back then finally akan dapat dikabulkan! hehe, Alhamdulillah.. What's her name? No, i'm not telling you! :P