Wednesday, August 20, 2008
"Another one goes away" @ 1:05 AM
Two days back, I received news from my sis that another uncle has passed away. Innalillahi.. semakin hari semakin banyak ah. I already have no daddy, now no more datuk and nenek.. but I guess their time were up, no one but Allah decides their fate. So my mom were already there, me and my abang came later to join in my uncle's kebumian, funeral at their home. I had company in my cousins there, luckily, so after the whole funeral has ended, we slacked at the nearby playground.. in the evening, i headed off for bugis to catch some clothes for hari raya, that is.. if i have the time to wear them in the first place! :) (I have NS, remember?!) But in the end, i only got one cheap one.. haha! buang masa lar pergi sana!