Monday, August 04, 2008
"the party's over" @ 11:44 PM
Back on Friday, it was the last day that my ILPBIDRC (I Look Poor But I'm Damn Rich, Can?!) team to do the shots. Firstly, at East Coast Park under the blazing hot sun!! Luckily i was wearing some polo clothing! panas abes! then afterthat it was break time, prayers!! the ustaz, hakim and I went to Masjid Ghufran, and then, it was my turn to rumble! Wiya's birthday party!
It was held at Pizza Hut, Tampines Mall and I was running late by several minutes! But anyway I still made it before they ordered food. It was fun and cool, only the kecohs and Fariz was there initially. And after a looong "discussion" about what pizzas to choose, I ended up ordering spaghetti too. Saufi had to come in later, when all the food finished. lol! Well it didn't last long because I had to return back to my group for the next shoot. And guess where was it? Temasek JC!
haha! In my mind, I was like "cool seh! the second time I'm in another JC!" the first one being Victoria JC of course! i know, super jakon seh! haha. so I had to rush to the auditorium after confirming my visit with the guard. They were all already there, waiting for my arrival. The auditorium's quite big, but it's cool! So it lasted a while, and we overshot the schedule timing! oops! haha. And I dropped a few coins there while jumping around there! damn!
Meanwhile, I had hoped I would bump into shaza or something, so I contacted shara.. but shara said she should be gone by then.. only to find out later that night that she wasn't! argh!! wasted. haha =p Afterthat, lepak with my regular school members.
Nothing much for the weekend, other than going to Parkway Parade on Saturday and Geylang on Sunday. It was so boring on Sunday that I would consider going somewhere else! Oh, and my brother stayed overnight so the rumah was quite huru hara abit. haha! Oh, and earlier on Sunday.. bad news. I found out from Hakim that there's a high chance ILPBIDRC's video was disqualified from the competition! all because of a last minute major screw up!! The deadline was 1PM, I heard we handed in three hours later. ish, geram sak! well, Hakim said there's a slim chance they'll still allow the video to be qualified, so fingers crossed lar. sigh..