Tuesday, July 08, 2008
"circus of events; numero uno" @ 1:40 PM
I know, i know.. it's been crappy damn long john since I last posted. haha, though I've given my "other" notebook some attention for quite a while, it's no excuse.. So many events were missed, and I ought to be ashamed of myself!! But of course, they were great.
Oh, first thing's first!! For my 20th birthday, on the 24th of June, I thank everyone that came to celebrate it with me.. Firdaus, Mas, Ilias, Jervis, Faizil, Shalyn, Kodok, Sani, Amir, Yat, Rahman, Kira, Mona, Ton, Nina, Nad.. couldn't have done it without you all!! It was a blast!! I'm soo happy to be even just surrounded by lots of wonderful friends then.. And also thanks to Ivan, Niwa, Sara, Lay Queen, Ying Chyn, Gummie, shara *hehe*, and the rest in my Friendster for wishing me.. Just for some curiosity, my wish was not to hasten up my NS enlistment date. It was.. something, more personal. haha!! ;P Oh, and habes sak all the food during the party.. lol!! Did I missed you out here? If I did, pls mesage me aite! Dah makin tua, otak dah karat.. haha.
And yea, so usually I make the occasional visits back to school to check out on my members.. it used to be in Ashrae, but now we just meet randomly. Just yesterday we checked out this movie Hancock. Boleh tahan ar. So Mas and me had to wait in the library, (watching Don't Mess With Zohan, and The Eye 10) to finish their MP period. lol!! So then, the whole 9 of us went to catch the movie.. And we "smuggled" in popcorn, more keropok, and large bottles of drinks from NTUC. Amazing shiet ke pe!! haha. And afterthat the regular lepaks and off we went. Oh, oh!! And I just received my paycheck yesterday!! Finally boleh membeli-belah dey..
That's about it for now.. today I didn't went out cos I went to catch nearly ten episodes of Digimon Savers. haha!! Ni si kodok punye kerja ah, sekarang aku sudah sangkot pat cerita ni. Alrite, see ya around!!