Friday, July 18, 2008
"Lapse in time" @ 1:27 AM
Ya Allah.. how could I wish for shara one day earlier than the actual!! I mean, malu sak!! Sambil tidur, tengah tunggu reply.. then suddenly, earlier in the morning, "you know my birthday is tomorrow, right?" Argh!! ultimate paiseh!! haha. Dah bangun je, nak tidor balik pon susah!! So about two hours back I came out with something new.. a stupid cheesy song.. haha!! of course, three pages of sms like the previous.. lol!! Anyway, happy birthday shara and shaza!! really cool to be twins, no? And that's one more reason for my future wife (whoever she is) to have twins =p lol!!

Back on Tuesday, I had finally extended my driving training license to next January.. talk about having it expired on the next day, yesterday!! Luc-ky sak. Then lepak with the everyday members.. then went home. Then on Wednesday, I went to bought this new shirt off someone and another from esprit. Since my mom's birthday falls on that day too.. I bought this small pouch bag for her too lar. (oh, Happy Birthday, mom!!) haha. Then afterthat lepak again and we went home. Speaking of which.. haiz!! I need to find something to do sak.. macam no life sak aku.. lepak hari-hari!! Macam duit bole dipetik dari pokok gitu!! haha.

Oh, Hakim (finally I remembered!!) told me I won't be part of the "8 Minutes" team.. I couldnt make it for the important meeting yesterday as I had Madrasah!! So I guess I'm out.. sedih.. but oh well. I guess Allah s.w.t. has something better planned for me. :)


Profile
my name's farhan.
celebrating 20 candles,
undergoing singlehood,
Temasek Poly graduate,
and who might you be?

Playlist
Troy & Gabriella: Can I Have This Dance?
OST High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Year: 2008



Tagboard


Affiliates
Amelia
Amir
Azizan
Esther
Faizal
Farah
Farahyn
Farhan
Gummie
Haikal
Ilias
Kennedy
Khairul
Lay Queen
Lek Jin
Leonard
Marianne
Melissa
Nadiah
Nuraini
Royston
Sandy
Sara
Sarah
Sharifah
Shazalyn
Si Shan
Syakila
Wei Leong
Wei Li
Xiu Hui
Yexiang
Zul
Zun Bin
Treasure Box
TP Eng
Eng Forum


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009

Credits
Designer: doughnutcrazy
Image: oktyabr
Textures: kiho-chan
Brushes: funeralmonster