Monday, July 14, 2008
"lacking standard" @ 1:41 AM
As always, I'm late for AGM again. This time, it's BMIE's AGM.. so I had to make a late entrance again, like I need the extra attention like that sak! lol. So bla bla happened, the usual "introduce me, introduce you" stuff. Oh, I didn't know *she* is now part of the main comm now!! I was totally surprised.. haha. yea, wads even more surprising is that I forgot her name.. oops!! Alamak, was it mei xuan? mei xuan, right? to think she used to be my *cute* freshie!! haha. So some pictures taken here and there, and I'm off to Madrasah. Well, nothing much for Madrasah other than going through the last lecture for Tassawuur.
Last Friday I hopped off to White Sands after solat Jumaat, hoping to catch a shirt or two there. Nope. Then I head off to Downtown East.. Nope. Ok, I give up.. lets go home. Oh wait, I think I'll just hang around in school. At Ashrae. When Fir and Mas were gone, I had to rush Asar prayers.. and then met err. Alamak, now I also forget your name!! lol!! Geram sak aku.. but anyway, we discussed long about forming a group to enter this "8 Minutes" campaign.. about developing a video!!
On Saturday, Hariz asked me out so that he could buy some shirts for his Civil Defence Specialist Course.. lol!! Nothing much happened after that, after walking around getting a razer, more shirts, and pants.. I bought a polo shirt!! The next day pulak, my family went out to Simei Eastpoint.. apa lagi, tengok kuching. Meow meow?? yea. Oh well, quite a boring weekened anyway.
On the other hand, days are passing by, while now I wait for my mom's birthday. And shara's eighteen birthday.. *hehe* oh, oh, and post numero dos to come soon..