Sunday, July 27, 2008
"a busy schedule ahead" @ 1:11 AM
Another boring week is gonna pass soon, but i'm gonna expect a very busy one ahead. Last Friday, two days back, Hakim called me and I was "last-minute" accepted into the 8 Minutes team!! woohoo!! So yesterday (Saturday) I headed for Bugis and met up with the team. Hakim's cousin, Farhan (again?), Dito, Kelly.. along with his ustaz and etc. The rest i dunno!! Surprised to see Ashikin and Erny in the competition too!! Baik ah. I dunno whats going on with the team selection, event, watever crap, but I tried to slowly get the hang of it. haha.
Then after the looong start to the event, we headed for Farhan's house to discuss about the story board. damn cool!! we brainstormed and after a loong while, we came out with a very nice story!! With Hakim, we're later off to his grandma's to collect her house key and afterthat dinner. In between, we did drop off at Hakim's house for a while.. i like his family ah, very "Japanese-ly" unique =p
From Monday to Friday onwards.. well, nothing much happened. I only recalled that I went out with the three kecohs (lol), farah, lala, and wiya, and on Wednesday I hanged with the geng after helping the kecohs with the OOP. Though da karat, I did try. While lepaking with the geng later that night, Fair was busy discussing with all of us about Kodok's chances with Aishah.. haha! though I must say, they were damn harsh.. I hope they turned out well. As for me.. lol.