Sunday, March 16, 2008
"Life after exams, schools" @ 7:46 PM
I've been rockin on. Now, when was it- like roughly more than two weeks ago that we ended our last paper, Computer Architecture and Operating Systems? it was cool lar, it wasn't hard because I studied hard for it!! I wanted to study hard. And I wanted to change. ;) And so, Alhamdullilah!! Several days ago, I've checked that I've gotten B for it, and another 2 more Bs for CCOM and CGPROG, whereas my Network Security got a D+. Okae lar, man. I'm more than satisfied. Though I'd be more than happy to get a C for it!!
Couldn't get jobs these several days as they approach my Japan trip date, especially those from the IT show! Damn man. I just kept missing those call ups!! But nevermind lar, probably my rezeki was not meant to come yet.. dengan syukur dan izin Allah, insyaAllah, it'll come soon. I know I don't want to depend on my mom forever.
Yea, besides mugging and seeking for jobs, I did hang out too!! A few days after my last paper, khairul invited us for his family bbq. Me, faizil, ilias, haidhir, ying chyn.. we're all invited!! Siti didn't came over cos she was sick though. And on some other days, I went swimming with either Heri and Haidhir. Cool lar man, the first swimming trip I went with Heri was troublesome though, since I almost recovered from my flu!! But alhamdulillah, no troubles at all since then. Then there was cycling with Heri again, but I didn't cycle for long because it was drizzling, then raining!! Then we slacked under a small pondok. And then we came across an old man. Great sharing session, I must say. We shared about our life, had reflected on it abit.. was quite inspiring!! I didn't know the father of the Terrenganu of Johore (i think) was once a lanun. ;P
Oh, oh!! Five days back, we caught Step Up 2, The Streets with khairul, hariz and siti. Cool movie, I must say!! It doesn't have much link to the first one though.. Tyler still rocks your sox. The king of kings. Anyway, we caught it at the Marina Square. Perfect seats for the movie: L8 to L11! And then, three days back, kak pah forced me to watch Horton with her, Hazim, elaine and cz. I admit, I was reluctant because I had lots of work to do (jsxp presentation!!) but the movie's cool. I like the hidden meaning behind the story.
And here we come to the last part, camps!! Alrite, firstly there were only weekly meetings for the FA. Gerek ar. You know how crazy FAs can be, thats self explanatory!! Oh, oh!! During one of the meetings, Hazim randomly decides to comment on everyone's progress. And here's Hazim's comment about me, summarized: "You are an friendly/outgoing, Great entertainer, hard worker. The bad point is, you only put in about 70% of those qualities."
I would say I agree with this. I do realize all these while I've changed. From once the quite timid guy to suddenly a quite crazy guy. haha. In camps, I give it my all. Time to time, I do feel pressure, but I know thats common!! However, the thing is, I tend to step down when there are better leaders in a group. I do not prefer leading, unless the situation really calls for it. An easier way to refer would be "reserved as a backup." haha!! But I've thought about it. I don't want to remain this way forever. It could be because, that I still have some timidness left in me..
Two days back, I went for Muslim in Campus camp, organized by the new Secondary 4 students of Perdaus Bedok. Was alright lar, I met many new kinds of people there. ;D I was thrown into group 9, an extremely small group. Even so, I can recall like 3 of their names!! Sigh. Anyway, Shiqin, Farzana, Faruq, and uh, small boy. haha. (Sorry man, aku luper nama kau!!) But this camp really made me realize some things about being a Muslim. What do we do, in life, as a Muslim? Have I become a good Muslim? Especially during the Nightwalk (I'm happy I stayed back for it!) I did felt a bit of remorse- solat, especially. We were told by Brother Hafiz to appreciate Allah's creations, and not be scared. Eventually, I didn't. Okae, maybe abit, but other than that, no!! I took the time to view everything.. To think that Allah is so mighty, having created all these..
(To be continued)