Thursday, February 14, 2008
"The "Syirik" Valentine" @ 1:44 AM
So wads up, peeps? Been long, I know. I have another recent entry currently being updated but not uploaded yet lar. I've got school projects to attend to.
These past two days (yesterday and today), I've been keeping in contact with Ivan again. He dropped off at Singapore last Sunday and he'll be finally heading back to Australia tonight. But yea, he's already on his way back now. And of course, its been cool!! Maybe if only he could have stayed longer..
So moving on. Oh yea!! Tomorow's (or should I say, later) every lover's favourite day. Like lek used to say recently: It's the day where the happy gets more happier and the sad gets more sadder. haha. Sad to say though, I don't feel anything. I don't feel excited, I don't feel sad.. I don't feel no nothing, man!! The only thing on my mind now is completing my last project ever. Well, wadda do man, I'm too focused on my projects to think about anything else. And it's not like I had a girl in mind or anything. Well, used to.. but not anymore lar. sighs.
Upcoming crazy events later in the day would be: Handing in CGPROG project, Valentines Day "happenings report", and the Madrasah kelas Belia at 8pm. Back to Madrasah, Farhan!! ;D
Note to ponder: my days in Temasek Polytechnic are diminishing.. I'm left with just two more days. Two more, and I'm gone.