Sunday, February 17, 2008
"School's unofficially over.." @ 9:43 PM
Thursday, February 14th
It was "chiong-that-project!!" day. Eh, no!! I meant to say Valentines Day. haha. But really, we ain't in the mood for valentines or wadever crap. Besides, its "syirik"!! So anyways, our team (me and khairul!!) was rushing through CGPROG: countdown timers, AI enemies, water, castles exteriors, etc. Really- everybody's rushing like mad!! And all of a sudden, Mr Ng insisted on pushing the submission date to Friday. Wow, talk about hope. Only then, our urgencies calmed down for a while.. but still, lots more to go!!
And I dunno why both Ilias and Amir requested for everyone to wear smartly!! lol.. Looks like my attire went to waste!! And later that day, I had Madrasah; kelas Belia. I figured that it's gonna be pretty cool meeting back all my friends.. including shara. Sigh. I had to rush after chilling at long john with the gang earlier then. And when I arrived.. the first two people I noticed: shara and shaza. For some reason though.. my eyes tend to avoid them. I'm not ignoring them, right? Sighs. But anyway, I approached irsyad and gang. haha. Gang merepek, so to say!! Everybody's still the same. And I have to say, the class was handled quite nicely.. definitely for adults. I really do hope there're more interactivity sessions.
And ya Allah, I dunno why I feel like wanting to stand out (or maybe just trying to impress shara?), dengan penuh semangatnya menjawab soalan2, lol.. But definitely no, that ain't the purpose I'm going there, man!! Definitely, not.. it's just her sweet voice, face, and smile.. they brought back my bitter memories for a short moment, and at the wrong time. ;( But of course, I'm cool- I've moved on. ;D Man, I gotta approach them sooner or later.. I don't wanna be seen as a sombong or anything!!
Friday, February 15th
Thanks *and credit* to khairul, almost all of the work for CGPROG has been done, what that was needed to be done was the damned project report!! But fortunately we finished it, within a few hours, on the same day. For siti and haidhir's case.. their deadlines were extended to next Monday. I guess I'll be hanging out in the lab next monday..
And man, please, can we all graduate happily ever after? Like how we used to before and/or during MP? No quarrels, and no cold wars?? Oh, and I didn't know tomorrow's the last day for NAPFA! Lerrr. But then, I'm still unfit though; it probably won't make much difference.
Saturday, February 16th
Woke up late in the morning only to confirm with izan about hitting the movies. And yea, finally, we're gonna catch L: Change the World!! But sadly, upon arriving he bought the seats almost closest to the screen!! Can you imagine how straining it was to watch that movie?! But I gotta tell you, the movie rocks your socks!! 4.5/5, if not for the "straining two hours" I would have given it a 5.. To sum up, it foretells the story of L and how his genius and quick thinking saved the world (from a virus epidemic) yet again.. But of course, he did not do this alone!! Like he's said:
"Even if you're the most gifted person in this world, you cannot change the world alone." In life, thats where your friends come in. The support you get from your friends can change your life, or "movie wise", change the world. Of course, this movie will definitely not be easy to understand.. so be warned..!!
Sunday, February 17th
And.. yea, know wad? Time's up, fellas. For me lar, of course. My life in Temasek Polytechnic has unofficially ended (note, unofficially!!) There ain't gonna be any more lectures, tutorials, lab sessions.. (the exams are in a weeks' time!!), and but of course, no more projects!! ;D