Wednesday, February 27, 2008
"Last glitter of light" @ 12:56 AM
Okae, my bad!! I didn't had the time to update my previous entry. haha. Now, I want to make it a point to complete it by wednesday night, tomorrow night.
Guys, and girls. To all my close buddies, schoolmates, and the strangers out there: this is it. The exam week; get in there, do your stuff, get out, and enjoy the holidays. For me? I'd say... tomorrow's my last paper, ever. Computer Architecture and Operating Systems. Maybe it won't really be my last exam paper in my life, wallahua'lam. For now people, whatever you do, give it your best. Don't disappoint your daddy and mommy. Make them proud.
Oh, oh! And once the bell goes, its good bye Temasek Poly; we'll unofficially be graduates.. And earlier tonight, upon reading a thread about UniSIM, I stumbled across a quote. About what it means... I'll leave that to you all. This is Farhan, signing out.
"A gold will stay a gold, even though it is burnt."