Friday, January 11, 2008
"TP Open House '08 (Day 1)" @ 7:55 AM
Amacamm? Yesterday, we rocked TP. TP Open House. As simple as that!! I can't update much for now (takut terlambat untuk datang for hari ni punye!), but I'll just fill in with the most important points.
First up, I am from Group A. The only members inside I'm aware of were Kak Pah, Leslie, and Amber. The rest were just pretty much "come and go." As in, I dunno them!! But it doesn't matter in the end anyway. We got a purple tshirt for the Open House. " I am.." and we're supposed to draw the rest on our shirts!! Crap, I suck at drawing!! I had Amber drew for me: "I am.. Weasel!" I asked her whether she could draw lines under the name but she gave me an underline. Lerrr. At the back, I had Badd wrote "Team Cheer" and I wrote "The K1K Magic" ;D I won't tell you what K1K means!!
Another part, was.. I just helped some other E guides's secondary school group and offered to help them. Well, there are reasons!! ;P The ones I can remember are from Bendemeer school and.. Evergreen School!! Okae, first up, Bendemeer. Well, the first person that "talked" to me was this indian girl. Sorry!! I forgot how to spell your name. But.. wad a crazy girl ;P haha. Oh, oh!!
Actually, there was supposed to be a dance at 4.15pm, but since I was attending to Bendemeer school students, I missed it!! $(*@% crap! But nevermind. Then, towards the end of the day, Evergreen school students were wanting to pass thru Engine. Then my eyes caught this girl. Omg. Then I saw Idris, somehow, wanting to lead them.. I told him "Eh, idris! Aku nak ambik class ni, ada pompuan lawah!!" :D
Idris "Okae, jom ah k1k, kita ambik kelas ni!!" haha! So we headed off, and I immediately went towards the front. Yea, cos that's where she is!! haha. I can still remember this part clearly. And what else lar, I immediately talked to her!! Ya Allah, so cute!! My type summore, short and sweet!! :P So we chilled ah. Then at one point she asked me "eh, in this school, everybody can hold hands, eh?" I was like, waaadd. "No, as in, guys and girls hold hands!!" I was, huh. haha. I told her "can.. quite bebas di tp. Asalkan tak buat benda yang tak senonoh tu, da boleh!!" She laughed. haha. ;D Her friend told her "kau ngan dia dating nampak." Leerrr!
Since the EPS shows had closed, and she told me this was their last school, we headed back. Back to their carpark!! Along the way, I asked. She told me, "nama? uh.." then she checked her shirt pocket. Aku terjawab "ape hal ni!! Nama sendiri tak ingat!! haha." Dia pon ketawa. No lar, she was planning to give me a name card!! haha. Last part, tak dapat :( But, at least I knew her name!! Then, she told me her close friend's name.. something like Muzika. I didn't catch it properly, it was damn noisy. But it sounded nice lar!! Last part, I had to go off becos that freakin Team Effective E guide had to chase me out of there!! (*$#%!! I didn't get a chance to say good-bye!!
Okae, so today's a brand new day.