Tuesday, January 08, 2008
"Remember these days, for.." @ 12:29 AM
Cat festival!! Yesterday afternoon, ngan abang atep and sehset, pergi tengok kucing. Kucing abang dapat masuk top ten!! Kencang sey. Da lar "2nd place" for best cage design, boleh dapat 8th best cat!! Arash Satria, nama betul2 arabian!!
Today, I got back my Network Security paper. What the hell, I'm just short of 3 marks to pass! Well, turned out my paper had seriously alot of careless mistakes. Sigh. Mr Sohma even said the exam'll be 4x tougher!! #@% (*% hell!! But wadever the case, I'll be ready. Better and more prepared. But anyway, I hope my CAOS paper would end up better.
Hey, read this. A few days back, I received a message from baba in Facebook.
dude..we are goin 2 graduate man from sch...in like a months time..haha...end of feb we're done up..so yea..sad 2 graduate but yea..have fun when u can..life is getting short fer us man..haha..we are graduating dude...
Everybody's sad. We're all left with about roughly 45 days of school, ever. Well, thats provided if I don't apply for SIM lar. But really, soon, it's all gonna be over. The journey will end.
Remember these days, for they make up the yesterdays of tomorrows. :)