I've been tagged by a bowl!! So now I have to do a survey.. oh nose! I have to do these questions before my eyes go auto shutdown. Oh, and some questions don't make sense. hah!!
1. Do the following without complains.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you have completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with I have been tagged! and then do this. (copy and paste!)
Favourite (Now)
Colour: Dark Green
Food: Mee Goreng and Chicken Nuggets
Song: Aku Dan Dirimu by Ari Lasso dan Bunga Citra Lestari
Movie: High School Musical 2!!
Sport: Soccer
Day of season: Autumn best!!
Ice-cream: Anything with Chocolate!!
Current
Mood: Sleepy, zzz
Taste: Taste buds
Clothes: Aquathlon tee / Shorts
Desktop: Close-up pictures of leaves
Toenails: Short.. psst, I bite them!! ;P
Time: 12.18AM
Surroundings: Well, my room is.. fill in the blanks!!
Annoyances: Some friends, sometimes
Thoughts:
First
Best Friends: First? Fahmi. Currently is this Bowl, Bogard, Boss Hariz, Haidhir, Faizal, Ivan, Niwa, Sara (okay, counted!)
Crush: First crush? Eh, in Primary one. Amacamm?
Movie: Entah.. Star Wars?
Lie: Sorry man, can't remember!!
Music: My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
Last
Ciggarette: Non-smoker!!
Drink: Milo Peng
Car Ride: 27 January 2008
Phone Call: 30 January 2008
CD Player: Secondary 2, broke 3 months later.. ;(
Have you ever...
Date your best friends: #$&#&@
Broken the law: No, I don't break people.
Been Arrested: By Officer Jenny for stealing Pokemon
Skinny-dipped: Nope, crazy!!
Been on TV: Once, but it was about 2s!! haha.
Kissed somebody you don't know: Eh, forfeit kisses.. ;P
Five things you are wearing:
1. Spectacles
2. Aquathlon tee
3. Shorts
4. Your choice
5. Underwear (not!)
Four things you've done today:
1. Improve on project
2. Chilled with gangs
3. Hitting the Gym
4. Stepped on vomit!!
Three things you can hear:
1. Sound of vehicles
2. MSN's 'toot2' sound
3. Fan
One thing to do when you're bored:
1. Talk to myself ;P
Tagged Friends: Khairul, Nuraini, Sara, Syakila, Zun Bin