and a new girl. ;P
Wad? New girl? I'll come to that later. Right now, I have my own set of resolutions; 10 resolutions, or wishes that I can work on.
- Be a better person.
- A fun & lovin' family, as always!
- Give 100% for the last school semester!
- Appreciate the remaining 7 weeks of school with my best friends
- Be a super-extrovert!
- Join Sijil Pengajian Islam (Kelas Belia)
- Get a new girl. ;D
- Have that "freaky math girl", by my side.. someday.
- Improve my command of the Malay language
- Further my studies at SIM!
These are my new year resolutions! Although I regarded wish number eight as the most "special" (8th, because its 2008!), I still wrote it down, knowing it will never come true. Now, I come forward pretending all of these never happened, all of them never existed. But, y'know! It's silly.. these days, remembering you gives a motivational drive in me to do stuff. Studies, sports, whatever! Maybe, something good did come out from this after all. ;)
Anyways, here's wishin to everyone a good year ahead!! InsyaAllah, tahun 2008 akan menjadi sesuatu tahun yang amat berbahagia bagi kita semua. Amin.