Tuesday, December 04, 2007
"Love the smiles.." @ 12:24 AM
There aint alot of events to note today, but yar- I now finally own one freakin psp slim!! wahooo. But it was bought at the expense of my backup money. Oh nose. But at least I'm much more satisfied now, rather than buying that fat white psp..
Oh, oh! And earlier yesterday, after returning from prayers at the masjid, i took 60 *by mistake* home and watched three young kids. This young girl looked and me, so I smiled at her. And then, she told her brother 'eh, eh! Abang tu tadi senyum dekat saya!' They then turned to look at me and I smiled again. And then, I heard, 'Alar, abang itu handsome per.' haha. :D Aku handsome bebs!! But they're really cute! I want kids like them!! Tahu tak, they let themselves smell their own feets.. haha. Something I like to do back then. :P
So yea, it looked like a cheerful night.. or was it? Arif msn-ed me and told me something. I ain't writing it down here though.. but, "somewhere else"..