Sunday, October 07, 2007
"VJC Open House / 7PM Breaking Fast" @ 12:13 AM
Saturday has been good. We started off the day by going for victoria junior college's open house! We went late becos i had to wait for khairul. He overslept!! So once we reached there, we got our goodie bags.. yippee! So we just circled around the school.. first, the canteen! Afterwards, the rock wall; then the insides. Turned out, there're lots of cca booths. I only checked out a few though. Its not like i'm joining vjc!! ahaha.
So then, feeling bored, i texted sha2 and.. a cowgirl appeared in front of our very eyes. haha! She lead us around, (upon request! :P) and we entered the school hall. Air-conditioned hall, mind you. TP, where's our well-deserved air-con?! And I like her cowboy hat. yeehaw!! (Okay, that was random, haha) Then we moved on to the auditorium and sat down. Then moved on to the 2nd floor.. leerrr. Watched some great performances, & i have to say that the choir did a marvellous piece of music. Sha2 had to leave earlier (to meet her sis), so she left.. and when the performance ended..
'Eh, farhan? What are you doing here?' I looked at the direction of someone familiar. Ah? I thought i saw sha2, 'Sha2? I thought you went down?!' To my surprise, it was shaza! Lerrr, i didn't notice!! I was really stunned for a few seconds, and she was in the auditorium?! I can't believe that, for the first time, I couldn't differentiate both of them. Oh well, then she left looking for sha2 and so, me and khairul left for parkway parade! Some shopping. yeehaw.
5.30PM, i met up with irsyad, waiting for amin, anisah and more. There was nabil.. girl, girl, and guy. Ahaha sorry, couldn't remember your names! Eight in total. Anisah was late to the max, haha. We went to bugis to break fast at delifrance.. expensive choice, I must say. But so wad, its just once in a while, aite? I ordered some meat ball spaghetti, 11.90 and pepsi, which cost 2.00. Minus one dollar for staff discount! Then Amin (thanks, beb!) treated us ice-cream. Must-try, its damn delicious!! Then we hanged around some more, and went back home.
I must say, it has been quite a tiring day. yeehaw! (Okay, i need to stop doing that.) Good night..