Saturday, August 18, 2007
"Basic Theory Test" @ 11:37 PM
Guess wad? I passed my Basic Theory! woot. It's unbelievable, really- here's the story.
Back in school, I read up the important parts as a final revision for the test. haidhir and faizil approached me, told me quick tips these few days. Knowing that the e-trial starts during my SIP period, i had to cabut. Khairul wanted to cabut too, so he accompanied me home.. and we relaxed abit. I was supposed to go at 3.30PM but i went for the next e-trial test.
Upon reaching there, I noticed kamaliah! haha, turned out that she's doing her practical.. then, i started to grow more nervous. Had i booked an e-trial slot? I tried to double-check, triple-check, wadever! haha. Then I went into the e-trial room, sawing kak mirah already there. I missed the earlier practice session, so I had to rush through 6 e-trial tests within 2 hours. Test after test, i failed. I started losing confidence.. At the 4th pit-stop, I got 88% correct, which is STILL not enough!! The passing mark is 90%, so i carried on doing. Kak mirah was struggling too, with marks around the 80% target. The last test, I made sure i did my best.. and poof! 92%!! I passed my last e-trial test!
But things started to get more tense. I realised i was too hungry, food is needed badly (lolz) so nasi lemak, here i come!! And I was STILL nervous!! I messeaged sharalyn.. she replied: Make me proud! I'm always behind you! Somehow, i grew confident!! :D
Soon enough, it was time for the test.. We went into the damn freezing-cold room. I told myself: this is it. It's do or die trying!! As the rest began their test, I said my prayers and started. Somehow, everything was covered before in the e-trial test, alhamdulillah. Kak mirah, sitting opposite, gave me facial expressions of 'its-damn-difficult! and no-hope.' haha. This time, i double-checked. Somehow, i was confident. I wasn't tense anymore!! I clicked the submit button..
'YOU PASSED!' woohoo! I was overjoyed.. and left the room earlier. Could have left even earlier if I didn't check, but nope, cockiness has is flaws.. lolz. (ape yang aku merepek pon tak tau lar!) Kak mirah told me she failed, and had to re-take the test. So we signed up again, but i signed up for the Final Theory.. the next nightmare. Then afterthat, we went home.
I was feeling damn overjoyed, and i called sharalyn. haha, calling her was fun!! i joked around abit, pretending to have failed.. of cos, in the end, i told her the truth lar. :P Then I asked her: Proud tak?
Yes! I'm very proud of you. :D
I replied: Proud of a person who failed his e-trial 5 out of 6 times?!! :P