Monday, July 30, 2007
"I miss my best friend." @ 9:09 AM
Four days flew, just like that. Very fast, like a warp thru time. Well.. we all had fun, laughter, lameness.. man. Four days is just too short!! haiz. I just miss my best friend..

On Thursday, I just went off earlier and off to kino to meet ivan. yah, where else would he be. haha! ya, ya.. I got lost inside kino. Almost, okae! :D And then, i reccomended dinner at long john! yea! cos the restaurants were like non-halal. sighs. Then we roam around orchard, sight-seeing.. oh, oh! Arcade at cineleisure. That stupid zaku game.. quite fun, and afterthat, off to the Ferrari for some grip driving!! haha. Then off to hmv.. immediately, he grab the yui singles.. lolz. Oh, oh! I didn't know yui's Life has a rock ver!? wad a hardcore fan.. :D

Friday came, I came slightly later.. this time, bugis. But omg, still at kino!! haha. he can't find the gundam book there, haha. ke yuan tagged along too!! then we're off.. arcade again! Ferrari again and then.. Battle Gear 4!! clutch, gear, vroooom..! Zaku game, and lethal enforcers 3.. and then, menny and ting tagged along!! woohoo. Then after a looong search of restaurants *and wait for yk, lolz* we finally end up in Swensons. well, who cares, just eat lar! Ordered my favourite sphagetti, or wadever its called (with extra noodles!!!) Half way thru, ke yuan was like uber crazy over our storyline, yk was talkative as usual.. haha. At one point, I thought alone.. time just froze. I was engrossed in talking to them.. haiz. good times! why can't good times like that last forever!!?

Saturday. Well, yk can't make it, ke yuan can't make it, and ivan had other stuff to do first, so my home visit is postponed to sunday. I came late in the evening cos I had to visit my bro's house 1st.. we went to orchard again. yes, and guess where again?? (Kino!! lolz) this time, there's leong, and he really bought that gundam book! and fate stay fan artbook. you might be interested to see wads inside the fate stay book.. hahaha. :P

Then we had to wait for lek, this time. Afterthat we wanted to catch some movies, so we're off to cineleisure. But leong already caught simpsons.. so we didn't. We headed to the lan centre at lvl 9.. and dota plus cs. Well, wad do you think? I picked chaos knight. woohoo!! I had to guide leong abit cos he's new.. But we lost in the end.. why? Our base is seriously too open to attacks! argh. Then lek was like, 'we won cos of strategy'.. my ass!! haha. Then we played cs. This time its really super one sided.. me and leong.. just playing along. :P But in the end, its all good fun.. we're off to hmv afterthat. again. dot dot dot- and then, off to late night dinner at long john. again. haha. We joked around.. with leong's *lame* games (need to emphasize the lame part) and our jokes. it was seriously stupid, and i didn't get to guess another game correctly again!! wad the hell! finally, ivan went home with a cab, me, leong and lek took 65 home. I was surprised that leong has a girl now.. wa seh!

Sunday came, the last day. They slowly came, but were late again.. arr! ke yuan and yk came earlier and i showed ke yuan how to play the gundam game first. then ivan came.. and we just played along. slowly, we play for fun first.. then finally the showdown battle! destiny vs freedom.. my aim was to change the Destiny storyline, his was to defeat me >_> And OMG, he's damn fast. That shit-in-my-pants fast!! Seriously sia.. I had to like up my fighting level too!! so it became so intense.. super intense! i managed to grab him twice, but in the end it was also a very very close battle.. he won.. ah crap!!! then we watched music station.. haha! then off to soul calibur 3 and some stupid maps.. (and characters) lolz- and i showed him wad i got from niwa the other day. yeaa! After some relaxing and cam whoring.. (we finally realised that we forgot to take pics this whole time!) its time to go. After fetching them, as I walked home, I wondered.. and I was sad.

He'll be flying home today, I'll cabut my stupid sip if there's a need for it. Until then..! :)


Profile
my name's farhan.
celebrating 20 candles,
undergoing singlehood,
Temasek Poly graduate,
and who might you be?

Playlist
Troy & Gabriella: Can I Have This Dance?
OST High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Year: 2008



Tagboard


Affiliates
Amelia
Amir
Azizan
Esther
Faizal
Farah
Farahyn
Farhan
Gummie
Haikal
Ilias
Kennedy
Khairul
Lay Queen
Lek Jin
Leonard
Marianne
Melissa
Nadiah
Nuraini
Royston
Sandy
Sara
Sarah
Sharifah
Shazalyn
Si Shan
Syakila
Wei Leong
Wei Li
Xiu Hui
Yexiang
Zul
Zun Bin
Treasure Box
TP Eng
Eng Forum


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009

Credits
Designer: doughnutcrazy
Image: oktyabr
Textures: kiho-chan
Brushes: funeralmonster