Tuesday, July 10, 2007
"Boring days" @ 9:54 PM
My blog seemed so dull suddenly. No updates. With a dull life of 0900 - 1730 every day, what can you expect?
Last Sunday was a trip to Sentosa. 6 beruks took the mrt and went off. The organizer, faizil, can still be late and no one wanted to help me with my bloddy tikar! Oh, oh! And please remind me not to eat ayam penyet there,
tak sedap. Then a looong walk to siloso beach, played beach soccer. Tackle here and there like nobody's business!! haha.
Narrow loss of 3-2, then 3-0.. sigh. Then off to the sea! Swimming around, laughing around. faizil ah, ketawa macam setan siak. Quite a long time we slacked in the sea, playing with the sand.. then took pictures! but its with alim.. Then afterthat off to vivo for dinner! But regret seh, my Nan is like.. five bucks. Then off to the arcade for some short gaming and off we go home!
And other than that, the rest are just boring days.
Right now, I feel I'm waiting for something. Something to come back into my life. Maybe I know, but when it's gonna happen.. that, I don't know.