Monday, June 04, 2007
"It's been a while!" @ 11:06 PM
It's been a while. yah yah! I know I didn't update for a long time. But really, past several days are nothing much. Basically the same stuff.
My mom should have already been at indon now. I wish I was there now, but screw poly life; different holiday periods! But what to do. Suck thumb lar. I kinda miss my mom though; the house feels
incomplete now, just my brother and me. lolz!
Oh, and I picked up a game a few days ago, called
Granado Espada. Yah, the moment I mentioned that I know some of you will be like
'omg, you've just said the magic word!' haha. It's not a bad game, I'd say. Give it a go if you have some spare time!
To answer Leonard's question earlier.. my other blog? Its there to record some of my those weird crush sightings, feelings or whatever. haha! =P
And oh, oh! It seems like it is gonna be someone's
birthday tomorrow! ahaha. Right queen? lolz!