Monday, June 18, 2007
"Batam Trip" @ 1:33 AM
I made it back home, safely. From friday night until now, which equals to three full days. Time just flew so fast! Did I enjoyed it? If you ask me, I'd say 50-50.
My only buddies there were alip, danial, me and farah. And yesh, there is something awkward about the trip, lolz! 'Hotel room planning dah settle, kau tidur ngan farah ngan cik pat!' Then dan and alip laughed along. I was like.. oh no. I had me being associated *by the two belos* as crown prince 'Lee Shin' and farah as crown princess 'Chae-kyung'~ Like wada hell. The thought of it is damn embarassing sia! Blushed, 'Stay calm, stay calm..' I told myself.
So that friday evening, we headed for Batam. The smoking city; where nobody dies if you keep smoking. Nothing much happened that night. Yes, alip and dan still tease about that goong thing when we hit our rooms. bleh! Our parents stayed in the room while we four attack the restaurant below! Then off to Center Point for some window shopping and sleep time.
Come Saturday, woke up damn late. Went down to eat at the cafe, but food pretty much sucked. Still, I just stuffed myself. Then cream bath! woo. Then haircut! The funny thing was; I did cream bath twice, at two different salons. Lolz! Farah had haircut too.. But seriously it doesn't seem like her hair was cut at all. hahaha! Then off to Matahari! Walked around window shopping. Adidas finally having 3-stripes over there? hahaha. Then we all caught Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer there! My first ever movie in Indon. wooah. Summore cheap, at only 25,000Rp! Four dollars. Farah, me, Alip and Danial. Watch loh! And I played Initial D afterthat. Stock Rx-7 vs Kei's Yellow Rx-7! Many people watching. wooo so fun!

Day 3 tmr okthxbye