Sunday, May 13, 2007
"Happenings" @ 10:49 PM
Okay. Quick updates about the past three days. That means Friday, Saturday, and today, Sunday! Fwah. Oh, oh! And before that an important note to everyone, in which I will get to very soon:
PLEASE WATCH YOURSELVES WHEN CROSSING THE ROAD! LOOK LEFT & RIGHT!!Friday. Nothing pretty much happened, but school made it like the most shiet day. First thing's first, I was late. By 2 minutes. Good job, attendance system. To make things worse, I was getting more and more sick; the perfect excuse for getting an mc. I was pissed at everyone. So pissed, that I joined Marianne and zal instead for lunch. Then off to prayers and straight to polyclinic. Then mr boey wanted to have a supervisor meeting.. and i was already at the clinic! bleh. But things got warmer in the evening; I went to slack at ASHRAE. Somehow, I like it there. woohoo. Then later at night, family outing and eat ayam penyet again! Ahaha.
Saturday. Ophix day. I had to wake up early, to get ready to school, for some unoficial workshop organized by ophix for fow & foc bonding. And I was still sick. Not alot attended, like 50+, but not bad lar. Everything dragged though, haiz. At 1pm, I had lunch with din and jj. As they talked about business studies club's election runners, I listened. Some how, I feel, din is right. I compared to the current situation in engine studies club. Alot run for engine studies club elections just becos they think, its fun. The workload is tremendous. They only see the surface, the joyous parts, but the inside is hell 10x tougher. And they don't see it. I won't point fingers, but I know, you know.
Then, JJ invited me to this play at Fort Canning Park.
A Midsummer Night's Dream. I actually declined at first
(mind you, 49 bucks per tix!) but he insisted. For free. He initially invited hafiz but he can't make it. So, woo. But we, being in-charge of some crap station game, have to clear it fast. We aimed to finish at 4pm, but thanks to the looong drag in programme flow, our part ended at 5.30pm. We had to rush there, bus 23.
In the bus, we talked about our lives. Meaningful talk. Our fate is about the same; we can't get a certain girl we wanted. he can't get his, I can't get mine. Turned out, that my tix was actually meant as a dare! wahaha. See you in boxers on Friday, ccn day! woohoo. But still, good luck chasing her. My pathway to her is as fucked up as yours!7pm. We finally reached bugis. We needed to somehow chiong there, but we're hungry. We headed to long john silvers, unexpectedly our favourite fast-food restaurant! ahaha. Bought our meals and took a taxi to dhoby ghaut, which is near fort canning. Okay, so remember the quote at the beginning of this entry? I'm getting to it.
We were just one road away from fort canning park. The traffic light shows red. He just walked across, without looking left and right. I had to trail him, no choice. And as I watch in horror, a white car coming from the left. From my point, it seems no matter wad JJ do, the car will bang him! 'Hoooooonnnk!' Really. the car was travelling fast and he didn't notice the car. Luckily, however, the car managed to quick-steer to its left and avoid him. Luckily. A split-second which could result in an accident. I wanted to shout to him, but it happened so fast. A guard shouted at us, I told him 'just keep walking. don't care. just go.'

We finally reached our destination. Unexpectedly, so many people! But the crap part; we have to sit on a patch of grass! Wa lao. Summore my favourite pants! And it just rained hours ago. But no choice, we have to. We watched the play as it began, and ate our meal. A Midnight Summer's Dream, eh? To tell you the truth, I don't understand most parts, lolx. I had to keep asking jj about the storyline. My english sucks lar! haha. But it was nice, and funny. Best of all, its free! wakaka. On the way home, when crossing back the same road earlier, i told him 'ok ah, cross properly hor! look left and right..' and we joked around. haha. But still, thank you very much. I owe you one. Friday, here we come, i'll look for you in your boxers, as you said. woo.