Friday, May 04, 2007
"Full moon, Beautiful" @ 11:33 PM
Today was a typical day for the regular year three. Slacking. Eat and sleep. Surf. Come 5.30pm, it finally was time to go. She cute. Cent club meeting cancelled due to not many members turning up. Ophix meeting next, informing about the ophix workshop next week. Not many turning up, but still quite a number. Calling freshies one by one. Rising phone bills.
Next up, to tanjong katong complex. To meet up with my family, and enjoy! Perkampungan food. I loved it. Nasi ayam penyet is seriously nice! Must buy.

Juicy. now may I have another plate please?! haha.Then we went to the nearest supermarket. As usual, I try to flood the basket with wadever I can; ferrero roche, chicken nuggets, jelly, haha. Not I pay wad, it's my bro. hehe. Then we went home happily ever after.
Oh, if you happen to live in Singapore, look at the sky now. Find the moon. It's round, isn't it? haha. Okae, thats not da point. but nice, yah? So romantic. Now if only I had her by my side now..
Okae. Dats like so drama mama. haha =P