Saturday, May 05, 2007
"Engine Outing / A day to remember" @ 11:57 PM
So today, we had our engine outing. I started moving for sentosa at 12pm, so I reached there at about 2pm. Walking for a few hours only and I felt kinda tired. Must be the sun lar. And the toilet was so far away! Luckily met Gay and he led me to the campsite, or wadever its called. Played some frisbee game yiting invented.. haha. Wad k1k team?! And then soccer. Then we all jumped into the water and wrecked havoc. wooo. Cheering here and there like some lost campers, playing games.. fun lar dey. Sialah I got flipped alot of times into the water. I think I drank too much seawater!

Then as the day went on, a few of us digged a hole. For mangkuk, ilias. We already planned, so some of us went digging and digging. Seriously sak, it looked like a graveyard when it finished; quite deep. then it was time; we carried him over.. he resisted ah at first, he ran away damn fast but managed to catch up. then we burry him! woooo. I did his banana and rambutan sand shapes, while the rest did arms, legs. Seaweed were used as banana hair, armpit hair! ahaha. Fun siak.

The best part was when there was a battle going on. No, not breakdance battle. Boys from Kentridge Secondary coming over to flip some of us. Salute to their way of flipping man, its seriously high. Saidil tio wad, haha. =P And thats when the battle starts! Our side challenged stunt after stunt. They did backflips, we did frontflips. They did stylish flips, we did double flips. Even naked flips. haha. They were the more daring one. naked flip le! No shorts, no underwear. wah seh! And some water polo style of jumping. haha cool! Rolling on the sand.. wooo. Then we went off to the toilet and they waved goodbye to us. That was cool lar. The toilet part was the damned part. Guess wad, I forgot to bring my underwear. And so I walked around without an underwear afterthat! haha.

When we went off, I got a missed called from queen! queen actually called me about 5pm. I forgot her side were having some outing too, but that time it was too late; seriously i dunno how to find her! Check map, but map so unreliable; so we didn't meet each other. Then when I put down my hp, everybody was gone! I was left behind! Crap lar. So I slowly walked.. then a while later I called Siddiq and they were all at Vivo. Bleh. Met them and went with Iris's grp to eat. Tapao Long John Silvers food! Combo 1 with extra chicken. woot. Iris so cute. Kachiau her all the way, haha. But sad lar. Dun ask me why sad though. hehe






We ate at the level 3 skytier. All of us engine sat down together and makan! I had to go down cos my part was missing one chicken. So I went down.. then went up and ate. Sat beside Iris and ate. Only to find out that my extra chicken was misplaced at her meal! Wada hell. But then I just sticked to the three chicken that I've already eaten. *hey it rhymes! lolx* Then we crapped ar, talk about jokes, take pictures. hehe. Then we went off together at 10pm with the rest. Our mini-group took the smrt home! haha. And know wad, in the smrt Iris and I smsed each other even though we're just sitting beside each other. Sorrie ah, kinda bored. lolx. And then we all went home happily ever after.

Other than that, I think this has been one of my favourite sentosa outings ever. Everyone was so click-able! I definitely enjoyed my time in the sea, soccer, teasing everybody. Thank you, engine.


Profile
my name's farhan.
celebrating 20 candles,
undergoing singlehood,
Temasek Poly graduate,
and who might you be?

Playlist
Troy & Gabriella: Can I Have This Dance?
OST High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Year: 2008



Tagboard


Affiliates
Amelia
Amir
Azizan
Esther
Faizal
Farah
Farahyn
Farhan
Gummie
Haikal
Ilias
Kennedy
Khairul
Lay Queen
Lek Jin
Leonard
Marianne
Melissa
Nadiah
Nuraini
Royston
Sandy
Sara
Sarah
Sharifah
Shazalyn
Si Shan
Syakila
Wei Leong
Wei Li
Xiu Hui
Yexiang
Zul
Zun Bin
Treasure Box
TP Eng
Eng Forum


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009

Credits
Designer: doughnutcrazy
Image: oktyabr
Textures: kiho-chan
Brushes: funeralmonster