Sunday, April 15, 2007
"FOW / FOC 07/08" @ 1:52 AM
Finally, its over. I did it. I know I did better than last year, definitely. Although its not by a mile, I know I still I did.
Cute girl, huhs? Quite a number. haha! Sadly I hardly took any pictures, but I think Ming would be compiling some from other GLs..
So six day marathon. Roughly three hours of sleep for each day, which makes me lacking 30 hours of sleep! I still feel slightly tired as of now, but who cares? Week 0 is coming.
For the first three days, we met, we saw, we conquered. Like Dragos, like OTC, we won FOW 07/08. We got a nice batch of freshies that are quite willing to go all out for Ophix. But really, I didn't know many from fow ah. The most common ones I recognise are the best freshie raudah and her friend.. uh i forgot, and Badri and Jumat! There are a few more but I've forgotten the names.
And so I was in-charge of Ophan and that's how I gotta know those 4 above. Okay, you can say I'm more familiar with my sub-empire than the rest. There's alot to say, we won Final Clash, made the most awesome flag.. you should see it! It rox, la dey.
Then comes along FOC 07/08. Well, thats during Thursday, after we're given half a day's rest to sleep at home. Yah, guess wad, I just surfed abit and then crashed into my bed without even bathing. When I woke up, cool! Felt much refreshed.. and so came to school to met the new bunch of ophix freshies. I told myself; okay, this is it. My last 3 days. My last chance to shine!
And ophix is one of those lucky empires with more than a hundred members. That means less food for us! the food min only catered for 90 people at most, in which they expected about 200 less foc participants to turn up. Oh well.. you should have seen how little the food was given to the freshies.. omg.
So anyway fourth day I got to know Ophan. This Ophan however, I clicked with them quite easily. There's another farhan, yanti, si jia, teresa, james, angel.. wow! I can easily remember dude.
brb