Sunday, April 29, 2007
"End of Camp / bbq madness!" @ 12:04 AM
So today was a seriously tiring day la. First off, the CEN Is 4 U camp! Well, don't expect it to be your ordinary camp. Day one started off good.. got slightly boring halfway but ended on quite a high note. It wasn't easy at first; programme abit screwed up. But wad to do, last minute programming.. but the water games were fun. Definitely. I managed to know quite a number of people.. Leonard and Kennedy were already my freshies when I was a diploma head back then during week zero. Still got Firdaus, etc.
Second day, which is today, I slept for about two hours. Seriously, it sucked. Stomachache and wanting to pee makes my sleep like not even a sleep! So I moved around during sleep.. farted like hell and luckily managed to shit. And then there was ALP and I had to participate alongside the freshies.. haha it was quite fun, although slightly tiring.. I think the best part should be the food part, we ate canadian pizza for afternoon! hahaha. Anyway, I really made quite a number of friends! See you guys on monday aite. And then me, haidhir and ilias went to the bbq area! Met ruslan and hazim outside white sands first.. Thats when I saw her sms; she was also at pasir ris park, bbq pit!
I tell you, I damn regret that I didn't try to approach her at her bbq pit. Seriously sia, its like already so coincidental, then summore our pits are like 20 metres apart only!! Not to mention the perfect location.. seaside. But too bad, i didn't; haizz.. chance wasted. Damnit lar.
But so wad, I sat down, wondering but still I talked with ilias and the rest. Weird thing though, more than ten people were invited but only four classmates turned up? haha. we talked and ate until bloated. But the best part was when we're going home lar. We sang non-stop, enjet-enjet semut! Sang all de way back.. haha, then change to chan mali chan!! hahaha. My favourite part. Di mana dia, anak bua peler saya.. anak bua peler saya nama dia konek.. haha!