Thursday, March 08, 2007
"Dreams of another" @ 8:13 AM
Okay, I thought I had this dream. I had one yesterday which was some sort of an dynasty warrior action movie? But the latest dream I had was like, uh nevermind. It goes like this-
I was going to order food at long john silver's.. I think it was at bedok interchage there. And there I saw a young girl, staring into space as she waited for the next customer.
And there I was, in front of her, trying to make an order. And I thought, 'so cute!' I looked at her with some smiling but wondering face. But she was still dreaming!.. until her colleague beside her nudged her. And then she looked at me.
I looked back, of course.
I ordered for combo 1 with extra chicken. But as I ordered, I kept scratching my head and smiling at her for no reason. And then, she suddenly smiled along. haha! Talk abt bingo.
And then after I finished eating, I went off and she trailed me. In the end, we ended up introducing.. if I'm not wrong, her name was Kim? Okay, I think I've had too much korean dramas! haha, so afterthat we talked.. and exchanged e-mails! Yeh, I thought of giving my number but I didn't..
And then skip fast forward, some time later, I received an sms from her, god knows how. Later she wrote that she asked for my number from his friend, who knew me. And to sum it up, I found out we're all in the same school! Wad the hell. I can't remember what happened afterwards.
Now, I wonder if this dream can come true.