Tuesday, February 13, 2007
"Stressful week" @ 10:10 PM
The 5 day massacre has begun, and I'm currently at the second day of the 5-day massacre. Okay getting to the point, this week is the most crucial week; I have 3 projects to attend to, while 2 being almost finished. Its only the last one, ECAPP, thats scaring me. The programme code isn't all that working properly!
I'm hanging around the yui-forum recently. Hopefully I can hang around for long; I tend to lose interest in forums these days.. no longer like during those gundam-rpg times.
And so tomorrow's the oh-so Valentines Day. More like hell for me, with the many school projects. So how? No one to go with loh. So, today I msged adeline to 'tease' her abit and she just got stunned; haha! Oh well, at the same time why not, we're both lonely tomorrow anyways~
And worse, I lost my earpiece! Bleh, I think I must have left it on the desk in the dmsd room. Great timing, especially in a day like tomorrow. haha!
Earlier on I chatted with xiao yan cos she felt super bored. So chatted lots of crap bah. In her friendster testimonial she wrote me as xiaowei's dance partner but it wasn't.. and then suddenly i remembered many things abt xiao wei. hmmmmm.. who wants a diary and a bear? -__- oh, great timing to remember also. Lolx
Hence, this is what you call, the lonely guy's way of life.