Thursday, February 08, 2007
"Dilemmas" @ 11:29 PM
X-Fi? Or should I ditch the sound card for a leet graphics card? Sighs. I've been thinking about it these few days. Yes, its bugging me. I decided on getting the sound card, and then suddenly I changed my mind!
So it's been five days since the Lions won the Asean Football Championship 06/07. They totally deserved it, screw the Thailand. Well, Thailand played good, credits for that. But look at the cheats. Pulling of hands, diving. Okay, so the Singaporean players dived too. Both teams had divers, in fact. But Thailand.. sigh. Thailand players were like falling after slight pushes by the Singaporean players. Come on, talk about being the kings of Asean football. What a disgrace.
Oh yeah, not to mention the 'walk-out' during the first leg of the final. And to think that the Thai media blamed us for being cheaters? What the fcuk? Childish, simply childish. So what if its a wronged penalty? The show must go on. Anyway, congratulations to Singapore for retaining the cup! The equaliser by Khairul Amri.. what a classic. Reminded me of Hungry Heart's Orange Hill SC vs Tenryu SC; Kyosuke's wonder goal.
Recently, there's been alot of tests/projects to attend to. Really sucks, its really killing me. Okay, minus points for late work, but still, there's too much! And so many camps during the holidays.. 4. My record was 6 in a row, and that nearly killed me. I promised to myself sometime back I'd withdraw from all these camps shit, maybe just join one or two in the near future; thats more than enough.
Hmmm, alot of vulgarities in this post. Apologies for that.. And poor Sara, I haven't talked to her in a while! boo.