Tuesday, February 27, 2007
"6h Korean marathon!" @ 11:09 PM
So today, I finally cleared Goong / Princess Hours! Its gets sad as it progresses towards the end, but fortunately it ended with a happy ending. Well it should anyway; the title seems quite a happy one. Strangely enough though, I was expecting Yul and Hyo-Rin from the start to be together, but they weren't! And seriously, there's too much crying at some point. And yah, watching the show had me thought I was in the palace itself. I'd give 4/5 for this korean drama.
And Goong 2 is currently being directed out as we speak. Well, I guess so. Hopefully I hope it'd hit the tv screens sooner than expected! I really want to see the sequel. They say Goong S is already out but that's not related at all to the current series. But I'm still gonna see it anyways, even if the rating's not as good as the predecessor, Princess Hours. And they say Se7en was in it?
And yah, maybe from now, you can start calling me Han Joo-Hyun. I think its a suitable korean nickname for me! XP