Thursday, January 04, 2007
"The worst of starts" @ 11:29 PM
This week has got to be the worst start of schools. Really, I've already failed 3 subjects, and counting. Will I fail all my subjects? I don't want to. Sigh, I really gotta buck up. Maybe there's no university, but at least try to scrap thru the poly first, yeah?
And amidst of these worries, earlier in the afternoon during lunch break, I saw Serene. Wakaka, the moment I saw her I was kinda flying without wings! Mmm, well cute or not, she's taken. Sighs
Then I found out I was too late for that Guitar Enrichment class. Well screw it, I'll learn it by myself again. I know I've forgotten all of the chords, but I want to start all over again. Now what I'll need is discipline..
I managed to find some time to watch episode 4 of Princess Hours earlier. Starting to turn into the typical love story, but I kinda like the royalty thingy. Makes me feel like one too. Crown Prince Farhan, aite.