Tuesday, January 23, 2007
"TP Open-House 07" @ 12:11 AM
I think I'm feeling lovesick. I just feel not so right all this while if I don't get to see her.. or is it her? or her? I don't really know why I'm feeling this way.
And yah, finally the open house was over. There was practically no time for me to update with a very busy sunday and monday, so now I'm trying to rush thru. I'd probably update this post again if I have the time tomorrow or the day after. And of cos, we took quite a number of pictures!!

The gang, while missing a few members.

Lots of extra people, was intended to be 3 people inside!

It was meant to be a duet photo! But then AJ and Clar.. extras!!*

Is it going to rain?*

Okay, who's hands do you belong to?*
*Click these pictures for a rotated view.