Tuesday, January 02, 2007
"Last days" @ 11:49 PM
Good-bye to the holidays. Welcome back school, welcome to 2007. More stupid stuff, projects, setbacks are gonna come my way. But I know I'm gonna face'em and complete them all.

Today there's nothing much but the EEOs hanged out at Changi for dinner. Me, Hazim and Ilias ate nasi lemak together whereas the others, on the other table, ate their stuffs. I was full! And to my amazement, I saw a 'pirate' shop. Pirate, if you know what I mean!

The bus-stop; are you? No, I never knew your name, nor your number, but when I saw you, you'll light up the whole blue sky. This song, East Side Story by Bryan Adams exactly explains how I feel.

There was this girl I used to see - down on 42nd street
She'd walk by on her way to work - n' make the air smell so sweet
I used to sit in a coffee shop - sometimes I'd have a cup
And when she'd go by - she'd light up the sky
Like the sun coming up

She be standin' by the bus stop - driver opened up the door
I'd just sit n' watch her - getting on the 104
I wanna give her my number - I wanna tell her my name
Wanna climb on board that cross-town bus
Take a chance she feels the same

It's just another east side story
Everybody's got a tale to tell
And like a hundred guys before me
I fell under her spell

Some things you hold on to - some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most
I think about her sometimes - I wonder if she was real
And if I ever find her I'm gonna tell her how I feel

It's just another east side story
Everybody's got a tale to tell
And like a hundred guys before me
I fell under her spell

It's still the same old story - it's still the same old game
Up there on the eastside - life goes on the same
She never knew my number - never even knew my name
She climbed on board that cross-town bus I never saw her again

It's just another east side story
Everybody's got a tale to tell
And like a hundred guys before me
I fell under her spell

It's the song related to my previous blog layout, but still it explains exactly what I'm feeling, even until now. I saw you in the bus often, and then suddenly we never saw each other again. Awwww

When will the day we took the same bus come again?


Profile
my name's farhan.
celebrating 20 candles,
undergoing singlehood,
Temasek Poly graduate,
and who might you be?

Playlist
Troy & Gabriella: Can I Have This Dance?
OST High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Year: 2008



Tagboard


Affiliates
Amelia
Amir
Azizan
Esther
Faizal
Farah
Farahyn
Farhan
Gummie
Haikal
Ilias
Kennedy
Khairul
Lay Queen
Lek Jin
Leonard
Marianne
Melissa
Nadiah
Nuraini
Royston
Sandy
Sara
Sarah
Sharifah
Shazalyn
Si Shan
Syakila
Wei Leong
Wei Li
Xiu Hui
Yexiang
Zul
Zun Bin
Treasure Box
TP Eng
Eng Forum


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009

Credits
Designer: doughnutcrazy
Image: oktyabr
Textures: kiho-chan
Brushes: funeralmonster