Wednesday, January 10, 2007
"Frustrations" @ 11:42 PM
What a way to start the day, having Liverpool to lose to the Arse-nal team at Anfield. You may have dominated us with free flowing goals, but do remember you have one last away game at Anfield. March 07, and that is when our real strike force will be at the peak. If you ask me, I don't really acknowledge those two defeats anyways.
So lately I've been getting hooked in Battlefield 2. I'm currently playing as Lowe.7, so if you happen to see me, don't hesitate to say a word or two! Wakaka
And I feel I'm like slowly turning back into my old self. The old self that doesn't really enjoy going out and interacting, slacking at home, sighs. Dunno why, but I just felt this way.
Lastly, there'll be the E'Guides camp this coming Friday. Looking forward~ *looks around*