Tuesday, January 02, 2007
"Dragos Outing" @ 12:17 AM
Today, I headed out in the evening for the dragos outing. I really enjoyed myself out there, and I'm glad that I made the right choice to go. Bah what am I talking abt, lets get back to business. So we headed off to Lau Pa Sat for early dinner. And it cost me ten bucks! Mee Goreng & Stingray & Ice Kachang. Woo, they're not the best but they're nice dishes. We probably slacked there for two hours, playing games and stuff.
While inside the esplanade, took a picture for Hafiz. Turned out quite nice, but I'm abit lazy to rotate the picture, so nah.

Then we headed off for Marina Bay, after very long thoughts. We played more group games.. haha! Learnt this new game about numbers, extremely confusing! But luckily, I wasn't the one who did the forfeit, wakaka.


And then we took many more pictures. Haha, we took the time to take pictures. We only took about five, my other groupmates took many many more! And then me, li and din took the chance to return back home.
And Sara has now a new nickname. FHKOG! Forgetful *made in* Hong Kong Onigiri Girl. XP Nah, don't worry, just teasing ya!