Monday, December 25, 2006
"Taiyou no Uta" @ 11:16 PM
Taiyou no Uta, or more commonly known as Midnight Sun, is YUI's first ever movie. She acts as Kaoru Amane, a girl suffering from xeroderma pigmentosum, an illness much described as an allergy to sunlight. Her only motivation to live was thru music, her guitar. Her life, however, changes when she chanced upon a high school student Kouji, acted by Takashi Tsukamoto.
It's a nice movie, even though it probably lacks character development and is slightly rushed. The songs are excellent; Good-Bye Days, Happy Line, and Skyline. I'd give this 3.5/5, with the extra .5 coming from a personal YUI fan: me! I can't describe the story much, perhaps its a total spoiler. Maybe you could ask me personally for that? =P

Holy smokey, its a freaking big Freedom Gundam! After the movie, me and my cousin walked some more, and checked out ToysR'Us. And then, I noticed this!
I already knew about it becos my friend had already taken a picture alongside it weeks ago. But still, it looks cool. Imagine putting this in your house! XP
Anyhow, today we walked around Vivo City, the newest shopping mall to hit town! Its really big, probably bigger than Takashimaya! Before catching the movie, we walked around, checking stuffs. Arcades. Yeh, you know the drill, lawl. Hm.. funny that I phrased the 'before-the-movie events' after my 'after-the-movie events' in this post. Oh well, if you don't get that last sentence, nevermind.
Oh ya, I was gonna go finish my earlier entry, but.. I was too lazy and frustrated to. And finally I'm sticking with this layout! Well, at least for the time being, yah? Merry X-mas!