Monday, December 11, 2006
"Let the tests begin!" @ 8:22 PM

Run with determination. Look forward, & never look back. Believe. I found the picture, I created the message. Its a picture of Kamei Eri, a Morning Musume member. I found the picture in the web and so tadaa. I chanced upon to edit.
I'm left with four more papers this week. ORGCOMM had just finished earlier today, and boy was it.. long. No, unfortunately is not hard. Its too long! One hour is simply not enough to fill everything in, and I had like about three more points to fill in? Sighs. Oh well, and tomorrow's DMSD. Lawl, I'm so dead. So today we finished at 10.30AM and we wanted to study but.. unfortunately not. I managed to study abit but I don't understand a sheet ><;
I went home at around 2.30PM, and slacked. I was so bored, and I played Battlefield 2. How I wish the exams were over and I could just keep playing! Oh wait, I have to do that stupid programme flow for the sub-comm camp too. Speaking of the camp, I think I'm starting to dislike the club more.
Maybe I'm just wishing for freedom now. Freedom from school.