Tuesday, December 26, 2006
"Good-Bye days" @ 8:23 PM
Yesterday night, while messing around with the codes, I came across YUI's single, Good-bye Days, and made it to play here. It's really a nice song, and with it being the accoustic version only makes it even better!
Well earlier today I've been having thoughts. All these while I chose the path to lead.. why? Maybe. Maybe it all started during sec3 when my closest friends were appointed as ex-COs of the Student Council and I wasn't. So maybe, there's the fact that I was left out. Ever since then, I wanted a chance to lead, badly, without knowing how tough would it be to maintain/lead such a council in the first place. I wanted to show everyone that I can achieve what faizal can. But now.. after having to lead now in TP, much more a diploma club, it's difficult. I myself know that my nature is not the type to lead. I think, that time, I was just being stupid and selfish. Oh bullshit, now I'm really confused.
Or is it right now that I've lost confidence? Perhaps.