Thursday, November 16, 2006
"W810i or K800i Silver?" @ 11:36 PM
I've been thinking lately. I've set my mind on W810i. Compared with K800i, its the ultimate budget phone for me. Currently, somehow I'm not interested with K800i, most probably due to the fact that its extremely too common. Don't be fooled; I badly wanted a K800i before, but only after reviewing it and lots of thoughts that I've decided to change my mind.
So what made my choice? Basically becos its quite uncommon. haha! But functions-wise, it's pretty good. 1.9-inch LCD, 262K colours. With an improvised keypad, increased performance while listening to music, and a typical 2-megapixel camera lens and flash. To extend the memory banks, there's a slot to insert Memory Sticks of up to 2GB. The rest are of less importance. It's basically just a beefed up W800i which my brother currently owns; and unlike me, he's planning to change for N73!
Actually, along with these two phones, I considered W850i but eventually I excluded the latter. It's sleek becos its a slide phone but the camera has no flash. Although the rest are pretty much the same in comparison to W810i. If not for that, I'd go for W850i anytime even though its slightly more expensive.
So this weekened I might be upgrading my line for W810i; my contract is terminating soon anyways. These few days have been busy but I'd try update on them soon. ><;