Lawl, recently I've downloaded another Morning Musume MV and I think I might have gotten back into the Musume craze!

Ahhh. I'm in love with Asami Konno nows. She's too cute for me. Oh well, the video Soyokaze ni Yorisotte by Morning Musume; she's inside it. And if I'm not wrong its her second last. Gotta find that last MV she performed in. She's also graduated from Morning Musume, and currently attending university.
Oh well, I've been a fan of hers since the early days! In fact, its because of her that I found out about this Morning Musume thingy. From the 1st Generation to the 7th! Woah. If I can recall Konno-chan is from the 4th. Kinda sad she has to leave the group though. XP
So nothing much happened today. Monday blues like usual, so I'm pretty lazy to go back to school. The only catchy thing about today was the Director's Cup Registration; or should I say for Street Soccer. Before hand, there're like four teams and I was like 'shit, gotta change plan.' Me and kaizhao laughed abt how we'll just shoot to the semis. And suddenly out of the blue, one by one the teams kept coming! And it increased and increased.. to 14 teams! Fuck, only two more and my programme flow is complete! Rawwwrrrr.
Now for my next mission; to find referees. Won't be easy though, I've been trying. Trying hard.