Tuesday, November 14, 2006
"Ivan. Welcome back!" @ 11:55 PM
It's been a long time since we last saw him. Four days had passed since he arrived at Singapore, and boy to tell you the truth I couldn't wait for this day. We've been waiting for almost eighteen months for his return.

Last Saturday, after the street soccer event, we went out together. Basically I was so excited that I made sure I invited lek jin along, but he'd arrive later anyways. ivan got me an Aussie shirt.. I wanted to decline but lawl, I was delighted to receive it. So we just walked around Bugis window-shopping! And yah, his Aussie slang.. haha. And then we hit the arcade and played so many shooting games! Time Crisis 4, War Combat 3, Lethal Enforcers.. crazy! >< Lek jin met us there and so we walked around some more. We planned, with yang khia to go out the next day.

Sunday came, and after my religious class, I went straight home. Prepared stuff, and afterthat, out we go. Going Bugis once more, but we headed for Sunshine Plaza first. Surprised to find out that there were many many anime shops there. Ivan bought an very expensive model there XP I think it costed $115. But to him, its cheaper than the one in Aussie. ^^; And well yah, its one of the ones he were dying for. And guess what?! I saw a few Stellar figurines there! And I feel like getting them.. sigh. So afterthat, we took a cab to Cineleisure and watched Covenant! Covenant is nice. I'm the leader. XP

So then afterthat, we walked to Dhoby Ghaut to the arcade at level7. Boy, we played damn alot. Initial D, Mario Kart Racing, Time Crisis 4.. Speaking of Time Crisis 4, I got into stage 3 and almost completed the game! DAMN. And there was this police shooting game that was so funny. haha! Afterthat we chilled at some burger outlet and went back home.

Today, Tuesday, I quickly rushed to lek jin's house right after school. Changed into my sandals and headed there after late lunch. Played X-Box and PS2 games.. crazy man! DOA2, DOA: Beach Volleyball.. cool. Ayane is still muh favourite, lawl. And his dunno-what racing game.. can't beat him yet, but close. And then we played Ivan's PS2.. only to find out he forgot to bring his three other memory cards -_-; But still, we played. Gundam games, Narutimett Hero 2, and etc. Fun! That last Gundam match we played was the best. Blitz vs Sword Strike; with me and yang khia vs Ivan and lek jin. Switching rounds like crazy, they won by a damn slight margin. Then we hit Long John Silvers and crapped abt all those lame jokes. haha! And went home.

We're basically left with about 4 more days till he leaves. He'll be leaving on Saturday; how I wished it'd be longer though. Tomorrow we'll be playing at my house! Woot.


Profile
my name's farhan.
celebrating 20 candles,
undergoing singlehood,
Temasek Poly graduate,
and who might you be?

Playlist
Troy & Gabriella: Can I Have This Dance?
OST High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Year: 2008



Tagboard


Affiliates
Amelia
Amir
Azizan
Esther
Faizal
Farah
Farahyn
Farhan
Gummie
Haikal
Ilias
Kennedy
Khairul
Lay Queen
Lek Jin
Leonard
Marianne
Melissa
Nadiah
Nuraini
Royston
Sandy
Sara
Sarah
Sharifah
Shazalyn
Si Shan
Syakila
Wei Leong
Wei Li
Xiu Hui
Yexiang
Zul
Zun Bin
Treasure Box
TP Eng
Eng Forum


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009

Credits
Designer: doughnutcrazy
Image: oktyabr
Textures: kiho-chan
Brushes: funeralmonster