Thursday, September 14, 2006
"The former or the latter?" @ 10:42 PM
So.. is this infatuation? Or is it love? Well certainly I do not know why but I keep falling for this girl in my workplace.

Anyway, she came back today with a slight sore-throat (but its still alritex.) So I was quite relieved. But today.. of all leaders, I had to be attached to Thomas. AGAIN?! But this time, I'm in with Ben.

Ben is a first-day worker, and I just knew him. But what fuckin pisses me off is just how Thomas treats me quite invisibly, at first. I'm not blaming Ben for it.. actually I find Ben very friendly. When me and Ben, deciding to explore the area to find more people.. Thomas called me and scolded me for trying to get Ben lost. Huh?! HELLO, fuck you man. Firstly you didn't have to raise your voice. And second, we're trying to find donations from other people. What's wrong with that? And for your fucking information, if we ever get lost we could have just called you. Singapore is small, we know our way in and out.

So our time passed. We combed the market here and there. And when we're (Ben and me) resting, he took his own bladdy sweet time in the toilet, or outside. You said you want to visit the toilet, not to smoke. And guess where's our next destination? A 22-storey HDB block in Boon Lay; and we're gonna divide ourselves and ask the residents to donate. Okay, we just followed his orders, but Ben and I chose to stick together and helped each other out. I knew all along most are gonna be chinese residents so I pretty much have to require his help too. So we started from the highest storey and took turns in receiving the donations and asked together. However 90% of the residents didn't respond our door-knocks but we desperately kept trying.

Later upon reaching the lower-levels I realised that the whole HDB is kinda like a home to many ageing residents. Rarely did I saw youngsters among the residents in their homes. And that moronic leader of ours wanted us to get donations here? Sigh. So we earned abt $10 each whereas he earned abt $80 altogether (among the 22 storeys.) Huh?!

Then we slacked at an open carpark. Due to having myself save face (I can't just end my day with so little earnings!) I went to the bustop to try and earn more. Luckily, I got quite a hefty there.. gd move farhan! After rounding up the market again Thomas wanted all of us to take taxi back to orchard. Inside, we discussed why we aren't getting good donations, and we talked about the 'ignorings' of the residents in that HDB block. And as we said that, he called that bullshit. By that time, I really lost respect for him and I countered all his comments back. I mean, so what you're getting more? We're doing basic, not commission. And its a CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION, and we're all here to help collect as many donations as possible and pass the donations to the organization. But imo all Thomas could think abt is money money money (since he's doing commission based anyway.) He asked me & Ben to share the taxi bill with him. I have $12 bucks with me but I pretended I didn't have any money and kindly refused. Why should I share with you? No, in the first place, why pick a taxi when we can choose to return back to the office by MRT?

When we got back, he said he'll be going back to the office first to check out some stuff. huh?! You call yourself a leader?! Fuck you, asshole. At least continue with us to help collecting donations.. But he didn't. We're left alone, stranded in Orchard with his instructions (he told us to cover here and there.) Yah, I know we must be independent.. but at least give us some moral support by asking for donations too! Sigh. So we hanged out, desperately trying to ask until one point we both just gave up. We slacked and I treated Ben for dinner (since he ran out of money already.) Actually I realised both Ben and me should be working harder and not slacking arnd, even though we're under Thomas.

So then we all returned home.. not many rang the bell today. I only knew Sam jr did (the regular gong-ster), haha. And some other guys, forgot the name. We all went home.. but instead of alighting at Eunos I alighted at Bedok with Rebecca. Hehe, we talked abt how her fren quitted being under Thomas and what the word 'assholes' and 'bitches' actually meant to her. haha! It was funny.. and she labelled me a moron?! -_- but upon seeing 69 in the interchange she had to go already. Awww


Profile
my name's farhan.
celebrating 20 candles,
undergoing singlehood,
Temasek Poly graduate,
and who might you be?

Playlist
Troy & Gabriella: Can I Have This Dance?
OST High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Year: 2008



Tagboard


Affiliates
Amelia
Amir
Azizan
Esther
Faizal
Farah
Farahyn
Farhan
Gummie
Haikal
Ilias
Kennedy
Khairul
Lay Queen
Lek Jin
Leonard
Marianne
Melissa
Nadiah
Nuraini
Royston
Sandy
Sara
Sarah
Sharifah
Shazalyn
Si Shan
Syakila
Wei Leong
Wei Li
Xiu Hui
Yexiang
Zul
Zun Bin
Treasure Box
TP Eng
Eng Forum


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009

Credits
Designer: doughnutcrazy
Image: oktyabr
Textures: kiho-chan
Brushes: funeralmonster