Sunday, August 20, 2006
"Unfolding another dream" @ 1:23 PM
Another weird dream again last night. I woke up, with my heart feeling so lonely. And I thought and thought again about the events happening in that dream. I can't remember much, but I can recall the important parts.
Firstly, that girl in my dream. Is she... Gummie? Or Evonne? Or Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. Seriously I dunno, but it resembles Gummie the most. There're some events that happened in school, and I was absent for the previous day. So I had to partner up with another guy for a sch project. And we talked.. Gummie, or whatever, she kept avoiding me.
The last part I recalled was when finally we had to go our separate ways, to return home (from some night event at sch.) So I finally hugged her and held her hands from the back. But somehow, while walking... she let go of my hand and as I walked past her, her head was all down, smiling but somehow sad.
More to be updated. I will try to recall as much as possible, but this is as far as I remember.