Thursday, August 03, 2006
"Trembled Mind" @ 11:46 PM
Went to school.. this time, with xiuhui! That cute cute girl who likes kenshin so much, haha. We talked and talked about studies.. then suddenly moving on to kenshin topics, and then to how quiet we're talking. Fun.. too bad she stopped at a different bus stop.

In the afternoon I had my E. Maths 3 test, term 2. It was quite easy, but I didn't bring my calculator. Great! And I'm almost stuck without a calculator. Luckily Ilias passed me his, or I'm doomed for nuts, hence the title above for this blog entry.

I've decided; I want to get an A for E. Maths 3. It's not impossible anymore, and I don't care. I must get A, I want to go higher than this, and this time its different. Its not like the predecessors E. Maths 1 and 2, cos they used to have topics taken from Add. Maths during my secondary days. E. Maths 3? Almost none. I've planned out, and I have to score for this test in order to make up for the earlier test last term. Anyway moving on, today played Badmiton until can die. I've been running around the badminton court just to chase the stupid shuttlecock. In the end I managed to get the feel of the game. Later at mushroom I took this:



It's not the name of my crush or anything. I just thought of it and it's related to my name as well. And that blue thingy is Ilias's mini voodoo doll. Lol

Got home to play forbidden siren again. And also thought of ideas on the OOP project. And gonna sleep now.


Profile
my name's farhan.
celebrating 20 candles,
undergoing singlehood,
Temasek Poly graduate,
and who might you be?

Playlist
Troy & Gabriella: Can I Have This Dance?
OST High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Year: 2008



Tagboard


Affiliates
Amelia
Amir
Azizan
Esther
Faizal
Farah
Farahyn
Farhan
Gummie
Haikal
Ilias
Kennedy
Khairul
Lay Queen
Lek Jin
Leonard
Marianne
Melissa
Nadiah
Nuraini
Royston
Sandy
Sara
Sarah
Sharifah
Shazalyn
Si Shan
Syakila
Wei Leong
Wei Li
Xiu Hui
Yexiang
Zul
Zun Bin
Treasure Box
TP Eng
Eng Forum


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009

Credits
Designer: doughnutcrazy
Image: oktyabr
Textures: kiho-chan
Brushes: funeralmonster