Saturday, August 12, 2006
"TPSU Sub-Comm Training Camp; Busy two days" @ 10:00 PM
Okay, before the camp, the three musketeers (me, Ilias and Haidhir) chionged to E2Matrix to place our bags. And I noticed Max's mobile suit models. So I played around abit, changing posture.. and I got a picture:

Afterthat we had our ESC AGM, with the three musketeers being helpers. I didn't regret not going after attending it.. didn't noe KuKu Kumar was the president for ESC. Ahaha.. Aisyah looked so beautiful! Then later we had free dinner and I rushed off for camp.
Overall, the TPSU Sub-Comm Training Camp camp is tiring. Not really the best camp I've ever attended yet, but I met many new and old friends along the way. Some friendly, some crazy, some
sombong, some serious and some.. weird. I'm sorry I didn't get to know some of your names, cos I attended the Engine ESC AGM whose timeslot crashed with the camp's timeslot. So yah, I missed the ice-breaking part. Tat, Alex, Adrian, Nina, Han Ming, Farhan (yes another farhan.. bleh).. missed out a few more names. Mohawk eh.. thats our group name.
Oh yah, actually I was SOOOO close to taking a solo picture with Yi Ping after the camp. She's my FA, and I think she's cute. Ahaha! I did say once to Gen.. or Ben, whateverrrr (my other FA) that she's cute.. although he's like 'sweat-drop-behind-face.' haha, But I purposely got close to her during a group photo shot after the camp. Just once, but gd 'nuff! I'm lookin for that picture.. hoping my campmates would send me.
And after the camp I took another pic with xiu hui! I suck at pictures, so what you see is what you get! Ahaha. Anyway, I really got nth better to do:

So what really happened in the camp? I reached there at 8pm, two hours after the intended start of the camp. And it's still icebreaking by then. Dunno what happened, but the first person I talked to was my FAs, Yi Ping and.. I forgot the other one. Ahahaha. Gen? Ben? I really forgot. He looked like Yokie though, hm. Went for some wet games afterthat, and got to know some groupmates. But sad thing I had to sleep alone. No friends actually came along with me to join the training camp.
Today, not really a good Saturday with half of the team gone due to some of their outside stuff. So we've lost the important members, but there's where the low profilers got the chance to shine, or so I thought. Some games like the bubble game.. we're obviously in a disadvantage, along with War Game 2. But some games ARE in our advantage, like the blindfolded 'Find-your-group-members' game in the sports hall. Actually I planned to leave earlier.. but something made me think otherwise. My other male FA psychoed me to stay? I dunno, but I just so sudden had a change of heart, although the events afterthat were just some boring briefing on what as members of sub-comm can do, and abt the Lounge.
Oh, oh! And during the Mass dance practice, I danced with Linda? Whatever her name is. Somehow quite gracefully and funnily. Haha, and during the last Mass Dance in the end of the camp I danced with.. I forgot her name. Haha, that crazy girl from my group. So while doing the dance I also got crazier lar. Hm!
Actually I would have followed my FAs to the CPF building to eat (as part of TP tradition).. but seeing as nearly all of our group members not going, I decided not to. But went home and had a nice nasi beryani at my favourite mama stall.
So now I'm tired. How I miss my bed so much.
And that ends today's chapter.