Friday, August 18, 2006
"TPSU AGM" @ 11:47 PM
Finally, today (Friday) I finished up my last project, a java programme. All I have to do now is just finish up the damn report for OOP, and I'm done for all my projects! And today, after being unable to complete the last interview question asked by Mr Steven Tan (some modifications on the programme) I got slightly depressed. And with da stomachache it just feels so weird. So I had to abandon my friends halfway throughout. Don't really felt like seeing them for now. So I went on to Tamp Mall and checked out some stuff.

So went home to get changed and went for TPSU AGM! But this time, I rushed off to the bookshop to purchase the TP Polo white tee.. I don't have any white polo tees, and its a must as AGM Helpers. And whaddya know, no sizes for me. I had to wear size 46, the equivalent of an XL. I'll tell you, I really hated wearing it, but i had no choice. So did some folding here and there. And I went to the foyer outside the auditorium. And everybody was there.. So things happened and then we're in charged of standing by the doors welcoming the audience in. It was fun! Also got to know many friends along the way too! Just be4 the AGM, I commented to Yee Ping that she's cute. Ahaha.. that she was like huh. Haha.. then Stanford thought of the obvious disturbing me afterthat.. bleh. And the AGM rocks, but Alvin Neo, being the president looked a lil bit uncomfortable presenting out his speech, ahaha. Then we went out and waited for..

Terence's birthday! As Alvin Ting finished preparing the cake and the whole of subb-comm sang happy birthday songs. And thats when he got 'raped.' I mean 'pinched', haha. And afterthat, that's also when the war began. Antor, Centis and Mentis.. cheering themselves out. I was like 'Am I the only Spydra member here?!' and lucky Alvin Neo dragged us Spydrains to form up and cheer. But seriously a small group, hm. And took some peektures obviously. Yay, we took alot actually, including the ones as a whole sub-comm group, and the whole of TPSU.

And guess what, that's when I started to reallyx3 know Evonne. Yah! Evonne... hehehe. Along with Froggie, Fluffie, Batman.. haha. And we hanged out at the foyer for a while, slacking.. only to ponder on where to eat for dinner. So we all walked along to the students lounge and crapped lah. And seeing Evonne's face... ahahah. Very cute la! Most of the time I was just tagging her.. And then finally we decided to have dinner at CPF Building there, along with Mohawk members. And I finally got to exchange numbers with Evonne! Wahahaha. And in the bus, that's where I got to know even more people (from sub-comm!) The bus was fucking noisy, hopefully not that malu, haha. And took pic with this gal I dunno who, with Wuss and Gary. Hahaha! When we reached there we hanged out abit, and walked with Evonne and Froggie to the POSB ATM. And we crapped of cos. On the return we played HandiPlus with the rest. Ahahahaha. We chilled out and played.. it was seriously fun.

It lasted a while.. and I went home with Wuss. Seriously I didn't regret going for this AGM as helpers, it rocks! And I think Evonne... is very cuuute. :)


Profile
my name's farhan.
celebrating 20 candles,
undergoing singlehood,
Temasek Poly graduate,
and who might you be?

Playlist
Troy & Gabriella: Can I Have This Dance?
OST High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Year: 2008



Tagboard


Affiliates
Amelia
Amir
Azizan
Esther
Faizal
Farah
Farahyn
Farhan
Gummie
Haikal
Ilias
Kennedy
Khairul
Lay Queen
Lek Jin
Leonard
Marianne
Melissa
Nadiah
Nuraini
Royston
Sandy
Sara
Sarah
Sharifah
Shazalyn
Si Shan
Syakila
Wei Leong
Wei Li
Xiu Hui
Yexiang
Zul
Zun Bin
Treasure Box
TP Eng
Eng Forum


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009

Credits
Designer: doughnutcrazy
Image: oktyabr
Textures: kiho-chan
Brushes: funeralmonster