Saturday, August 19, 2006
"Dreams unfolded" @ 8:19 AM
Today I had a strange dream. And I bet those people in my dream somehow resembled my TPSU campmates. Okay, firstly there was me and 4 more people. So we hanged out, and go to know each other better. During the evening we were circulating TP, walking around. However when I entered I was held back for some Arabian training? I can't remember. But I escaped and luckily got in touch with them again.
Then at night we went night hunting, walking around into dark areas of a forest? I think. Then we walked around.. and got one part we heard something. And we went back to where our main group of friends are. We slacked there abit, and then I talked to this girl. Very closely.. kinda like lovers, lol. Then Fitri (my bnss schoolmate, not TP, mind you) from nowhere walked past me and smiled. I was like stunned, haha. And almost kissed that girl. And that's where the dream ended. Bleh.. she somehow reminded me of Evonne. Quite short and cute. Lawl XD